eBay is one of the powerful competitive online business platforms. The only way to advertise your product is by writing an effective winning eBay Ad. It should be in such a way that it not only describes your product information but also should grab the attention of the buyers.
It is important to be noted that eBay allows you to write 55 character titles. Make sure that you make use of these 55 characters effectively so that whenever people go for searching an item related to your product then yours should be listed first.
Professional Virtual Assistants Share Top 10 Proven Tips To Write A Winning Ebay Ad-
1. Make sure that you include all important details of your product such as brand name and condition.
2. Check how your competitors have listed their items. Choose the same or related to it but should be better than their listing.
3. Include more specific information such as size, texture, colour, condition as customers would look in terms of these categories. So make sure that your listing should be search engine friendly.
4. Look forward to questions that could be asked about the product and make sure that you answer them in your listing.
5. Avoid using terms such as "wow", "Good", Look" as buyers wont search for these words. Think as if you are buyer and include words in such a way.
6. Include eBay jargons to make effective use of these 55 characters provided by eBay. Make sure that you use them appropriately.
a. Few examples are:
b. VHTF- Very Hard To Find
c. FC- First Class. Type of postage
d. EUC- excellent used condition
e. MNT- in perfect condition
f. S/S- Short Sleeved
g. S/L- Sleeve Less
7. Include buzzing words such as How to, Hot, Secret, Killer, Tips, Tricks, Ways to, which will make customers to turn to your product.
a. Some examples to begin with:
b. How to ----
c. Tips to ---
d. Tricks to ---
e. Secrets to ---
8. Use Capital letters to highlight the important information.
9. Include the offers, freebies, return policies in your listing to entice your customers.
10. Make sure that you follow the eBay rules and policies before writing the title.
Few examples for effective eBay ad:
"RALPH LAUREN CASHM* SWEATER MED PINK NWT $249 "
"DELL INSPIRON Laptop I3 3GB 320GB W7HP Notebook PC Computer"
"NOKIA E75 Red 3G, TFT display, 3.2 MP, Wi-Fi, GPS, 139 g NOW AT $180"
These are simple and effective tips to write a winning Ad for ebay business that virtual office assistants share to increase traffic to your store.
We are a team of vibrant yet experienced, creative yet professional, energetic yet insightful and highly creative yet accountable virtual assistants based in India. We excel at managing your online business virtually. We are great at what we do - help your small business and online store grow. Whether you need part time, full time or project based services, we will design the program that best fits your needs.